Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Kiltedone
Regular

Reged: 06/19/04
Well Limbo is fun
      #110674 - 08/24/04 01:28 AM

So my blood was taken yesterday, they said at the clinic (UK) if they dont call by 5pm tonight then its all good and I can asume a -ve test. Got tested for syph too since thats more likely from my exposure than HIV. So today is going to be an interesting mix of self doubt and denial, not had much in the way of sleep these past few days, looking forward to a decent nights sleep. The nurse was good told me that in the worst case things like my home and life insurance is protected by law. Other opps have recently come into my line of sight, a +ve test will put a wall in the way..... So we will see, wee will see.

The Decisions we make dictate the way in which we live our lives, lets hope some of my more unconsidered ones do not fuck my life up.

You know who i am.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Bostonkid
Unregistered

Re: Well Limbo is fun new
      #110691 - 08/24/04 02:56 AM

dude if i test pos god forbid i got a nice spot picked out on a local bridge in boston your welcome to join me if youd like i look at it like this i aint gonna let that bitch ass disease destroy me im gonna destroy it shit aint living off me for years screw that its like a damn pest.

Kiltedone
Regular

Reged: 06/19/04
      #110693 - 08/24/04 05:59 AM

Boston,

you just are not helping. Suicide is not an option and to consider it because of a slow acting virus that is managable in the west is rediculous. I think you need to go talk with some one that can help you with your mental state. Please do not make an already hard day for me harder with your comments. Right now it hard enough to stop my self fro grinding my teeth down to stumps.

Hope it works out for you and I hope it works out for me.

Kiltedone

Broken_Angel1
Guru

Reged: 02/26/04
Loc: Arizona
      #110725 - 08/24/04 02:47 PM

Is that really necessary? If you want to give up on life, fine...but don't ask someone that is going thru a tough time as well to join on your band wagon. Don't try and bring others down with your "give up on life attitude". It is just not fair or right.

--------------------
"No act of kindness,
no matter how small,
is ever wasted." AESOP

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #110833 - 08/25/04 11:47 PM

Kilt,
You have the right attitude my friend and regardless of the results you know that I am here. I have told you that!!!! Please remember that you do have friends here and some of us are really here to help and give support. Thinking of you and saying a prayer...no grinding stumps please...you need your teeth-HEE-HEE......XOXO~Jessie~

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1307

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3