Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
BostonKid
Unregistered

Exposure And Symptoms
      #110498 - 08/22/04 08:08 AM

My exposure was oral sex reciever with condom condom came off once she was a hooker she came down hard once also.

had every symptom and now eye floaters freaking out here what the hell is going on

first symptoms started like 2 days after anemia then continuing for 2 months new things.

post nasal drip (never had in my life) that lasted 1 and a half months and going.

folluculites (never had in my life all over butt)

and every other symptom u read about.

i know my risk was next to nothing and theres no oral reciever documented that is becuase im sure it has happened but the jackass that got it that way had to go buttpound the world so they figured thats the way they aquired it.

Dont You Agree Hmm.

I know this chick must have cut herself becuase i heard her curse at one point for some reason she must have bit herself and also i came into condom the first time it felt sorta like i came but didnt i wonder if my eurethra opened and accepted blood or saliva inn or if the condom got a damn hole somehow.

my docs think im nuts no reason to worry well its kinda hard when all this crap keeps happening to me.

as for the girl first time i called her back

Your crazy i have nothing i could give u that way it was just a bj

second time

hangs up and leaves a message on cousins phone

we didnt do anyhting i have to change my number your crazy i have nothing i could give u that way (Key Word That Way)

third time

I have hiv thats right now what are you gonna do if your so worried go get tested stop calling me im changing my number your mental if your so worried go get tested.

The fact is she has it i know it and now i got it.

i got these nasty looking pimples on leg that are dar red on outside and have nasty looking whiteheads fat and wide im hoping just pimples.

what the heck is going on here i need help please.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: Exposure And Symptoms new
      #110500 - 08/22/04 10:28 AM

It would be different if there were an actual risk from oral.
There have been no actual cases of a person becoming infected from oral; there is only a risk in theory.

BostonKid
Unregistered

#110501 - 08/22/04 11:44 AM

I rubbed the top of her vagina it looked redish pink not sure if thats normal on inside i just rubbed hairy part the top nothing else and kissed her breast no tounge once.

so your saying no need to worry i mean plus i had a condom on and even if it came off once that still brings my chances to nothing.

BostonKid
Unregistered

#110502 - 08/22/04 11:47 AM

do your eyes hurt from sunlight and is that related to symptoms or dry bristly hair and what does that hiv rash look like they dont say its folluculites so early on only when immune system is compromised right its too early for the folluculites to be related my tcell 3 weeks ago was 1100 they eman a diffrent rash for early symptoms right?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#110503 - 08/22/04 12:13 PM

dude get a life! you post on here under numerous names. you have a serious problem man. you have posted this story 20 times on numeorus websites. you have been told over and over again you do not have HIV. give it up you loser!

BostonKid
Unregistered

#110506 - 08/22/04 01:38 PM

You know how ignorant you are try waking up every morning tired seeing red crap on your legs feeling weeks eating but losing weight knowing u had every damn symptom known and tell yourself your fine your the ignorant one.

No one listens to you craps happening that never happened in your life before tell yourself your ok eat pills for mental retardation they feed you to ease your mind when the results come in so you dont go to a local bridge.

Go ahead your the ignorant one you have no ida what im going thru like they say therretical risk they still say low risk becuase there is a risk i know i caught it no doubt in my mind.

you think i want this huh no i was happy before all this now im so damn tired i cant function anymore i sleep all night all day i know im finished everytime i wake up diont tell me u little worm im ok.

shadow1
Legend

Reged: 12/06/00
      #110507 - 08/22/04 01:55 PM

You still had NO RISK; you are tearing yourself up for nothing. What you did was no risk for infection; you are just being unreasonable and need to read more about how HIV is actually spread. Symptoms mean nothing, so stop looking at what you think are symptoms. Your best bet would be go get tested for other STD's because what you did was no risk for HIV.

BostonKidd
Unregistered

#110509 - 08/22/04 03:57 PM

I also have a bruise i aquired 5 days after exposure that left me with staind skin i have what looks like a large bruise on forearm 2 months later near elbow i banged it june 14th on a car window while drinking.

i also pulled skin on ankle and left me with red dot that still hasent healed its just a red dot under skin as well as another next to it they heal but left red marks and i also had red marks under skin where pimples were on leg im bugging lol.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#110546 - 08/22/04 08:15 PM

Hey Boston Kid

Are you freaking stupid? How many people have to tell you to "Go Get Tested?"

Anonymous
Unregistered

How many times are you going to post? new
      #110548 - 08/22/04 08:21 PM

You are a hypochondriac. End of story.

How many times are you going to post?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#110624 - 08/23/04 11:06 AM

what the fuck do you want us to do for you? Are we all doctors, supposed to diagnose you over the internet? You are a damn fool. Stop wasting everyone's time on here. Your time obviously means nothing but we here have lives. Stop having people respond to your posts when you do not listen to anyone anyways.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2570

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3