Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Infected of sth for sure... Dont know what though.
      #101606 - 07/16/04 07:18 PM

Hello,

I'm a straight guy in my 22s. Had sex with a girl about 4 months ago and my condom broke, so i was inside her for some minutes. After that i had no symptoms. However, since then i've been seeing a girl and we always used condom for sex. About 40 ago i had some symptoms of an ithcy urethra and a general itchyness all around my body so i went to the clinic and they told me it was balanities. They gave me penicilin and cure the problem for a while. However, since then i still feel itchy in my urythra after each time i have sex. I've also been feeling itchy inside my anus and i'm sure its not a hegiene reason as it's been on for the last month.
Finally, every time i'm aroused i can see some white spots which are linked to each other placed at the at the bottom of the shaft of my penis (if u know what i mean). When i'm not aroused they r not visible and generally they feel as normal skin but look ugly.
I met a special doctor a week ago and had a look at my penis and said it's nothing. He couldnt see those spots i am telling u about though as i wasnt aroused. 2 weeks ago i had also been to the gum clinic for swabs and they found no thrush, chlamydia or gonorheia and about 10 days ago i had blood tests for HIV, syfilis, etc and all were negative. My girlfriend also went to the gum clinic and eveything looked fine.
Can someoone just help me and tell me his/her opinions about it as i've been going crazy the last month, running around the hospitals and not being found with anything???
Thank u in advance...

P.S. If that helps, just before my urethra started feeling itchy i had for the first time worn a pair of tight lycra boxers and also tired for the first time again a different kind of durex condoms, made from a different material than the normal ones.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 980

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3