Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any Expert Advice - Please-Very Concerned
      #100954 - 07/08/04 01:08 PM

Its been a year and I have had no symptoms at all. I had an encounter with a female, we had foreplay with her stroking my penis. We then had protected sex most of the time except for a few moments. I know it is very hard to contract HIV from a female, and especially one that doesn't have it. Its been a year and I have become upset, guilty and worried about this and I know a test is the only thing to clear this up but please any advice or opinion is greatly welcomed. I am not a joke, my girlfriend of eight months has never had any symptoms.
Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Any Expert Advice - Please-Very Concerned new
      #100977 - 07/08/04 06:27 PM

Your chances of having it are extremely slim. There is no reason really why you should be panicking. If it makes you feel beter get a test just to clear your mind, but i bet you are fine.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#101010 - 07/09/04 02:22 AM

If you continue to read this forum you will never have sex again without using a condom. Find you a woman, be true to each other and you will not have to worry about this disease. HIV is hard to catch from a woman to a man. The same can not be said for homosexuals and drug users. Figure it out and use your common sense.

Jess
Unregistered

#101077 - 07/09/04 09:53 PM

You may not have anything to worry about,since you did use protection. But since your weren't always protected through the sexual act, to ease your mind, just have a test. Good luck and stay safe- Jess I f you are nervous about having one done, have one done anonymously at requestatest.com

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 956

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3