Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
feelingbad also
Unregistered

Herpes part 2
      #100299 - 06/23/04 05:50 PM

Thank you guys for your immediate response. I am glad to know i dont have to wait until September to retest. I will take the ORAsure? swap test at the clinic. My boyfriend also tested on the same day he was negative but almost had a heart attack waiting for the letter. I dont trust that he didnt sleep with anyone in the time frame though, he also came clean with a marajuana habit and drinking. he recently Started NA Again thank you guys last question is the orasure good enough what is the ELISA I keep seeing. I also have resources to buy a home test or is that not a good thing to do?
Good Bless ya...Feeling Bad hang in there!-and keep me posted.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Herpes part 2 new
      #100308 - 06/23/04 10:56 PM

Orasure is highly accurate. I'm not to sure about your claim of waiting for a letter. Are you in the states? Most require you to come in person to get your results. Anyway the odds are you will be NEG.
You might also try another boy friend ,this one seems to have alot of baggage but then love is blind D.J.

feeling bad also
Unregistered

Re: Herpes part 2 new
      #100340 - 06/24/04 05:31 PM

thanks dj for the reply. The letter I referred to was given on the day the results of negative were given after counseling. It wasnt really a letter just the id number & negative staus. And you are right about the boyfriend I had to let him go and focus on me this is a wake up even though I have known him for a long time, but never REALLY KNEW HIM
Many Blessings

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 953

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3