Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Experts help!!!
      #100078 - 06/17/04 06:31 PM

I had two exposures. One I sucked a guy for 5 sec. no rubber and no cum. Then I sucked him with a condom and then let him cum on my chest. The next was again oral on my part for 5sec.at a gay bar.obviouly no cum. 2.5 weeks after the first exposure to cum . 5 days after the second I got a trunk rash on the front. Did not feel sick or have a fever. The rash lasted only 3 days really mostlt red but all over and a few pimples on both love handles.I was using Eucerim cream for the first time on my self and think that the rash was a reaction to that. What is bothering me is a couple of days after the rash I got a sore throat. The sore throat has now been with me 10 weeks. Does not hurt to swollow just burns and feels irritated. Seems to start around noon and last til night. It is fine in the morning strange HUH? Anyway took a DNA pCR 14days after first exposue NEG took elisa 4 weeks NEG took another DNA at 56 adys after first and 35 after second all NEG Elisa now 10 weeks after first and 8 after second NEG Syphlis NEG@6wk Gonnarea All neg clymidia neg throat gonnarea neg have not taken clymidia throat goint to ask for that. Can that get in your throat? What the heck is with the throat? Would you agree I'm neg on hIV? Thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Experts help!!! new
      #100095 - 06/17/04 11:29 PM

Chlamydia can be a throat infection however that is not very common. I would agree you have not been infected with HIV. Your throat might be as simple as dripping sinuses. Go to your Doc. and have him check it out. D.J.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1006

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3