Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Chiquilla
Unregistered

Let's reduce the negativity on this site!
      #100017 - 06/16/04 05:11 PM

I have been disturbed by the recent influx of extremely negative postings that are appearing on this site. I don't know if this is the work of one bored and angry individual, or if there are various "Anonymous" posters with this problem.
This is a forum for people who are worried about a possible exposure to HIV. Many individuals who come here are fearing for their lives, worried out of their minds, and looking for a bit of information or hope to help them get through this tough point in their lives. I know what this is like, as I have been in their shoes. Calling people STUPID or IDIOTS or telling them to GET A LIFE when they are merely asking a question to educate themselves makes no sense, and more importantly HAS NO PLACE in a forum like this.
I would also ask that you refrain from expert-bashing or trash-talking. I'm sure that you can find a more receptive audience somewhere else for that kind of smack.
If a worried individual comes to this board and sees name calling and negativity as responses to viable questions, do you really think that we are holding up the mission of this page?
I don't think so.
So, in closing...Let's just try and keep it related to the subject and help where we can. If you can't jive with these rules, take your business elsewhere. ;)
peace.
Chiquilla

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
anonymuse
Unregistered

Re: Let's reduce the negativity on this site! new
      #100019 - 06/16/04 05:32 PM

lets invite this guy that chiqulla mentions to tell his experience with the hiv since he obviously is concerned and spends time to advice worried wells in his trademark style.

As an incentive i shall sign this letter as...........

an idiot

feelingbad

Reged: 05/17/04
      #100020 - 06/16/04 05:38 PM

Chiquilla,

Thanks for the great advise. This board has been a huge help to me (and so many like me) who have legitimate fears and are looking for some answers. I did have unprotected vaginal sex so I know I have some risk. This board is the only thing getting me through the 3 month window. I appreciate all the feedback and kind replies. Not sure I could make it without all your help.

Thanks!!!!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#100038 - 06/17/04 07:56 AM

Chiquilla
I fully back up your post and feel that people who not with are against us regardless of our status. (You replied my posting yesterday-( Fingers & licking ) . Please refer to my reply there . Dutchman replied to my previous post as well. You words were so calming, it was almost like you guys are there with you. Thank you once again.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#100068 - 06/17/04 04:01 PM

Hey Chiqu. Are you refering to my post. I called a guy one fuck up dude. didn't mean to be personal or are you refering to other more radical dudes? You went through this so you are a help. My posts have been to not let them take advantage of you and other like Gman Dutch DJ and other experts. This guy with the striper is a hoax. He posts at least 50% of the posts on this board. you can see this in his ewritting style. He will drive the experts off this board which will be ashame. he is worse that the NEG posters.

Broken_Angel1
Guru

Reged: 02/26/04
Loc: Arizona
      #101883 - 07/20/04 03:47 PM

I agree with you 100%. Compassion is something we should all practice more. Angry, vicious people just want to bring us to their level of misery. They need to grow up and find more positive things to do with their life.

Keep the faith...we can't change them but we can change how they effect us.

--------------------
"No act of kindness,
no matter how small,
is ever wasted." AESOP

EDDIE__VASQUEZ
Regular

Reged: 10/30/04
Loc: FLORIDA
      #113412 - 10/31/04 07:33 PM

I FREAKING AGREE WITH YOU GUYS.I BECAME A MEMBER YESTERDAY.ALL I HAVE SEEN NEGATIVE STUFF AND STUPID CRAP.I THINK ITS ENOUGH.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1598

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3