Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Announcements >> Classifieds

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Inaccuracy of HIV tests
      #4685 - 06/01/00 01:29 PM

Disclaimer on the ELISA, The Western Blot, and the Viral Load Test
"There is no recognized standard for establishing the presence or absence of HIV-1 in human blood"
The HIV antibody tests are non-standard and non-specific. If you are participating in this fraud you are a murderer.
Stop murdering the gay community!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Inaccuracy of HIV tests new
      #5021 - 06/06/00 09:38 PM

can you please be more specific on the " no standard" for HIV testing results? I am very interested in what you are saying. I am just unsure of the scientific results or lack of ??
Karin

Anonymous
Unregistered

#5116 - 06/08/00 10:13 AM

This another post from the "conspiracy theory" people. You know, they believe that HIV does not cause AIDS and that HIV is not sexually transmitted. They may also believe there are martians living in their basement and the world is flat. It's nonsense that has been discounted by all of the people who take care of actual patients. For some people it's fun to believe in conspiracies. But don't get trapped! The new meds have cut death rates 60% in the western countries with the meds. Where there are no meds, there is unbelievable death and dying--places like Africa which will see millions of orphans in the next few years.
RF

What if?
Unregistered

#6341 - 06/28/00 05:06 PM

We should not be so hard on people who question athority. There might be something to this. After all allot of homophobic people would say that there is a gay conspiracy. Is there not a "conspiracy" by the religious right to surpress gays and lesbians?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#7354 - 07/19/00 04:14 PM

All those in the "Living Off Aids Industry" including so-called healthcare workers are contributing to a "Death Cult". You are taking part in nothing short of genocide, and you will one day pay for these "crimes against humanity". The vast data of realiable information to certainly dis-prove the HIV=AID$ hypothesis has been avavilable to you for years. Yet you blindly continue to play this "mother Teresa" role to the hilt, all the while fully engaged in this slaughter. Your days of not being accountable for your actions are limited, you have no defence and will be presented before a suitable world court and be found guilty for your "crimes against humanity".

Anonymous
Unregistered

#7465 - 07/22/00 12:43 AM

Sounds like another helping of Beef Faganoff

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156393 - 06/22/05 06:24 PM

sorry, please explain. I do not understand this. If HIV does not cause AIDS what does? And if I am HIV+ what does that mean and why am I HIV+?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4256

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement