Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Announcements >> Classifieds

Pages: 1
TerriW

Reged: 07/20/14
HIV/AIDS Education and Trainnig Program Coordinator
      #277292 - 07/21/14 11:45 AM

Mt. Sinai's Institute for Advanced Medicine is recruiting two HIV/AIDS Education and Training Program Coordinator positions. The Program Coordinators play a key role in coordinating state-wide activities related to the education and training department's large-scale clinical education grants, under the guidance of the Director of HIV/AIDS Education and Training. The HIV/AIDS Education and Training department seeks to contribute to a reduction in HIV, Hepatitis C, and STD morbidities and mortalities by improving medical providers' clinical competencies in these areas and increasing access to resources. The department is responsible for providing and coordinating training opportunities for medical providers in New York State around HIV testing, diagnosis, and treatment, Hepatitis C testing and treatment, STD diagnosis and treatment, and pre-and post-exposure prophylaxis, as well as cultural competencies and clinical guidelines.

The Program Coordinators will perform a number of tasks including: scheduling and coordinating faculty trainings and presentations; conducting data entry, outreach, program marketing, and coordinating grant-related training events; coordinating webinars and tele-medicine activities for remote providers; developing and coordinating the production of educational videos and podcasts; and providing administrative support, including the facilitation of continuing education credits, for department activities. The Program Coordinators will also play a role in developing specific topic-area activities, as determined by needs assessments and general research on affected populations.

The ideal candidate will have experience working in HIV/AIDS and/or Hepatitis C programs and/or curriculum development experience. Candidates should exhibit good time management, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a desire to learn about HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C. He/she should be a self-starter, a team player, flexible, demonstrate a cooperative spirit, demonstrate cultural sensitivity, possess diplomacy skills, possess a high level of organization, and the ability to work with a diverse team of clinicians and administrators in the hospital and the community in order to build and foster relationships.

Experience with marketing and working with medical professionals is a plus, but is not required.

Master's Degree in Public Health or related field with two years experience preferred. Computer competency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and webinar platforms preferred.

How to apply
Send letter/resume to:

Email: spencercoxrecruiting@chpnet.org

Fax: 212-523-6023

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DavidMikky

Reged: 09/29/14
Re: HIV/AIDS Education and Trainnig Program Coordinator new
      #278226 - 09/29/14 01:06 AM

I want some friends I can go level with or take some ops. Hard to find people on during my play time because I'm in the USA. I am currently Protopharma but I can switch on my own to whichever faction. I prefer anti-city.

--------------------
Our Testking 640-916 online training .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1966

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement