Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Announcements >> Classifieds

Pages: 1
kicker
Veteran

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
New Emagazine for hiv affected and infected.
      #254942 - 03/23/11 01:07 PM

Ok, so a little background. A few months ago, after finding out I was positive and not knowing what to do, I decided that I would create a website devoted to people affected and infected by HIV. I had multiple reasons for this, one my neg partner insisted that I do something to help people in the same situation in hopes it would boost my moral, as well I was really turned off by the self stigma and stigma of the illness. So today, after about a month's worth of work and building it from scratch I am launching the site.

I am looking for people who would like to contribute, who would like to be part of something greater. If you are interested, send me a private message or go to this site to learn more. (The site isn't quite up to par yet because I need content but it is functional, with a few bugs I am going to knock out today.) It isn't a paid gig, as I am paying for this out of my pocket completely, I'm hoping that someone out there will see the vision and would like to be part of it.

Anyway here is the site:

http://www.thisposlife.com/index.cfm

You can learn more about it there. Also rest assured your information is safe, I've been building websites for 8 years and everything is encrypted, password protected, and secure. Also I am not selling any information gathered at all. Also any contributors do not need to show their face, just a first name and a brief bio about yourself. I want people to be comfortable, so I am pretty easy.

Anyway if interested, you can private message me on here or through the site. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Starboy

Reged: 12/09/04
Loc: New York
Re: New Emagazine for hiv affected and infected. new
      #255004 - 03/28/11 09:28 PM

Hey Kicker nice website! Hope it does well

kicker
Veteran

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: New Emagazine for hiv affected and infected. new
      #255031 - 03/31/11 11:58 AM

Thanks, still looking for more people who like to write to join in it. Can write about anything (just about anything at least) So if you know someone spread the word. ;-)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1503

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement