HIV Announcements >> Classifieds

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

AIDS Project Los Angeles Director of Client Servic
      #175422 - 02/16/06 01:33 PM

Director of Client Services --AIDS Project Los Angeles

DIVISION: Client Services

The Director of Client Services directs a continuum of Ryan White CARE Act-funded social services designed to connect people living with HIV to medical care and to promote optimal medical outcomes. Programs include case management, mental health, home health, residential services, a food pantry benefits, employment counseling, and a dental clinic with mobile van.

As a member of APLA’s Senior Management Team, the Director of Client Services shares responsibility for operationalizing the agency’s strategic plan, defining and meeting operational and budgetary goals, and providing imaginative vision for the development of cutting edge, client-centered services. The Director works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in doing strategic planning, and assists with diverse fund development activities.

The ideal candidate has managed social service programs for a minimum of eight years, experience successfully managing a diverse grant portfolio in excess of $1 million, an accomplished record of grant writing, familiarity with continuous quality management initiatives, a vision for addressing the psychosocial needs of people living with HIV disease, and exceptional leadership skills.

The Director of Client Services must be able to manage a diverse portfolio of services and middle managers. The candidate must pursue work with energy, drive, and a strong accomplishment orientation. Organizational agility and a strong consumer orientation are essential. Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skill across communication settings are required. A master’s degree in a social science or related field is a minimal qualification. A PhD is preferred. Bilingual English-Spanish fluency is a strong asset. Strong computer skills a must.

Candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong record of leadership in contributing to the development of best practice and professional standards.

Submit your resume for this position. EOE.

Resumes may also be mailed to:
or emailed to jobs@apla.org

AIDS Project Los Angeles
The David Geffen Center
611 South Kingsley Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Attn: Human Resources

APLA is dedicated to:

- improving the lives of people affected by HIV disease;

- reducing the incidence of HIV infection;

- and advocating for fair and effective HIV public policy.

APLA offers a generous benefits package tailored to individual needs. APLA is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages women, people of color, and people with disabilities, including those living with HIV/AIDS, and persons over 40 to apply.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: AIDS Project Los Angeles Director of Client Servic new
      #176207 - 02/21/06 02:19 AM

hello i am living in africa and i am really interested in such job offers.
i am positive and have a lot of experience in customer service and also do some volunteer work in hiv clinics. for now i work at the financial department in my company
i would like to know if someone like me can ever be considered in such an offer

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1910

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3

Advertisement