Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lonely with HIV
      #76237 - 10/22/03 05:41 PM

I am a well-educated, 31 year old white male living in the Twin Cities area (MN) and am feeling very alone with HIV. I am having a hard time finding people in my local area whom I can relate to, who are close to my own age and have common interests, and who are in a similar socioeconomic demographic (professional, attractive,smart, law abiding, etc.). I am wondering, how does one meet other people who are HIV-positive and have the above things in common? I'm feeling very lonely in Minneapolis.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Lonely with HIV new
      #76407 - 10/23/03 10:30 AM

check out the HIV+ chat room om Gay.com There are many people that would like to meet someone in your area.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#76414 - 10/23/03 04:39 PM

i haven't seen anyone from my area in the gay.com hiv+ chat room

Anonymous
Unregistered

#76415 - 10/23/03 05:52 PM

Hey.

Try calling MAP - the Minnesota AIDS Project. Maybe someone there can put you in contact with groups, etc. I used to live in Minneapolis (for about 5 years) - now in Chicago. Still have some friends in the Cities who are positive and around your age. They are out there.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#76786 - 10/25/03 11:42 AM

I am in Milwaukee - I know -- 5 hours away, but there always is a phone, I also have a good friend in StPaul - he is straight, but a ER Doc- he probably has many gay friends, he may know for you to relate with.
But contact me - we are not that far away... roscoeboy10@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

#77118 - 10/28/03 11:55 AM

Put your email address here (or make one up in yahoo) and you'll see many people from this board who may be in your area will correspond. That's what I did. There are a lot of lurkers.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#78773 - 11/26/03 07:19 PM

hi my friend, you dont needd to feel lonely, you have support , even from here, i live in mexico, i am sending greetings fort you since here iam 33 years old and iam meeting people with the same interest, if you want to contact me email me to son_salsa_sabor2@hotmail.com

Dazzler
Unregistered

#80028 - 01/07/04 08:00 AM

Hey Lonely,

Welcome to my world! I also live in minnesota and am having the same problem. We probably know each other, or at least should. All the HIv pos I know in the cities I am not interested in. Maybe I have not looked hard enough.

Do you hang at the Aliveness, or at MAP. Please e mail me. I would love to chat online with you or phone you here in the cities. And here I thought I was the only one. Woo Hoo!

dazzler6513@earthlink.net

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2893

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3