Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Jerry
Unregistered

Ejaculation during sex
      #4237 - 05/22/00 10:44 AM

When having sex with partner, I find that it is extremely difficult (if not impossible) to cum. I feel that I am ready to climax, but I just can't. I worry not only about the lact of pleasure of ejaculation, but my partner feels that some how he must not be satisying me. I would like any suggestions, thoughts, or similar situation on this subject. I really do feel less a person when I donot 'cum' during sex, and I know it is not my partner's lack of sexual simiulation. Thanks, Jerry norvillejr@yahoo.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
princealbert
Fanatic

Reged: 05/21/00
Loc: New York City
Re: Ejaculation during sex new
      #4250 - 05/22/00 07:28 PM

I've been having that problem off and on for several years. When I tell my doctor, he shrugs his shoulders and reminds me I'm not in my 20's anymore. But I swear it's the meds.
If you've got a partner, and you've got an erection, be happy.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#4396 - 05/26/00 04:45 PM

Did you have condom on? I once dated a guy who had problem climaxing. Then we got rid of the condom and problem solved. I know, it's a very bad idea (even considering he was hiv-), but maybe try untra-sensitive condom or something.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#4498 - 05/29/00 06:26 PM

antidepressants sometimes make it very hard to ejaculate. After i stoped taking them my problem was solved

Anonymous
Unregistered

#4985 - 06/06/00 03:42 PM

> antidepressants sometimes make it very hard to ejaculate.

I was in bed with someone who said that he had that problem,
but I got him to cum anyhow.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#5008 - 06/06/00 08:41 PM

I had that problem, too -- which was very frustrating. No orgasm with partner or with myself! I talked to my doctor about it -- he made a note in my file but did nothing else. I figured it was a side effect of the Paxil I started taking shortly after my diagnosis. However, that was about 7 months ago. Lately, after having calmed down, I have started getting several erections a day. When I masturbate, I can now have an orgasm. Even once or twice a day. It is still a little difficult when I am with my partner. I figure it is still some nervousness about sex with another person (e.g., fear that I might infect or get infected with another strain). Just give it some time. Hopefully things will get bet

Anonymous
Unregistered

#5765 - 06/15/00 11:59 PM

I realize that you know it's not you rpartners fault but have you tried using any stimuli such as videos or toys personally I think may help out a little.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#8981 - 08/29/00 08:27 AM

I not only have the problem of not ejaculating but also maintianing an erection. My doctor has said this may be due to the fact that since I was diagnosed I have developed cardiomyopathy, my heart rate averages 120 bpm. and my body is using too much energy to pump my heart. It's a toss up, ejaculate and pass out, or lose the erection.
I also feel this may be psychological, knowing that semen is a way to transmit HIV.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6389

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3