Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Jason
Unregistered

HIV+ 23 year old gay male in Baltimore
      #3517 - 04/13/00 10:18 AM

I am a 23 year old gay male who just found out that I am HIV+. I am looking for other gay males, around my age, who may need to talk to someone. I have been having a hard time adjusting to this new facet of my life and need some emotional support. If you can help, are in the Baltimore area, or anything please email me.

Thanks...Jason (JCD1976@aol.com)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Greg
Unregistered

Re: HIV+ 23 year old gay male in Baltimore new
      #3593 - 04/16/00 10:46 PM

I am 30, newly infected, and can be of some help, hopefully, but we would have to communicate through letters and e-mail, because I am in California.
Hang in there...

Anonymous
Unregistered

#3644 - 04/25/00 04:01 PM

Whats up man??? I hope all is well I just found out recently and I dont have anyone to talk to I just started researching friends and info. Just hang in there! So I live here in New York City region. So if you just want to talk or just write me keep in touch

John
Unregistered

#3707 - 04/30/00 08:31 PM

I hope this finds you well. I've known about being HIV+ for about 6 years, and while it's never been easy it has not been the end of my life. Know that it does not have to be a burden if you do not let it become one, and that there are lots of people ready and willing to spend time with you, talk with you, and care about you regardless of your diagnosis. You are who you are -- a gay man who just happens to be HIV+. That's evident in the people writing back to you. It would be great to develop a friendship this way. Perhaps we can become friends! Godspeed and my best to you!!
John

Anonymous
Unregistered

#5771 - 06/16/00 12:17 AM

Well I have been positive for six years and I have done a little speaking on the subjest and helped out a few friends so if you ever need anyone to talk to email me, I live in California and loving it. Just rememberthat your life is not over until you are ready for it be. So I say hang in there and you will prevail. Oh by the way I am soon going to be 26 yo and I am still here strong and proud. So that tells you that I was younger than you when I tested pos but like I said I'm not going to let this get me down. I just hope that you may be as lucky as I have with a reall large support circle, And I would like to be a part of that circle let me know what your thoughts are.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#9359 - 09/08/00 02:43 AM

Hey guy, I've known i've been positive for 1 year and 6 months. Just remember its not the end of the world. Life goes on. Remember the saying that goes something like this "you either gotta get busy living or get busy dying". I don't know about you but I prefer to get busy living. Im 28 if you want to email to talk(i live in texas) you can at gjb@myself.com

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4844

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3