Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Bruno
Unregistered

Looking for pen pals
      #3442 - 04/06/00 08:58 PM

Hello, I'm a French guy living in France, I'm 39 and in good shape. I tested positive 9 years ago and wish to write to similar. I'm in a stable long term relationship with an hiv- partner, I've always worked. But now I feel the need to share exactly the type of things you cannot share with people who don't have an inside experience of hiv, however kind and caring they are. The truth is, I no longer know anybody who's poz ( I lost 2 friends to AIDS several years ago). I feel I'm a lucky survivor. My friends are mainly straight and they're all healthy. Please email me. Sense of humor and optimism required.
Bruno

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Stephen
Unregistered

Re: Looking for pen pals new
      #3443 - 04/06/00 08:59 PM

Hi - I'm in Montreal, and would love to find a pen-pal in France! I used to have a boyfriend in Paris, and loved being able to visit a few times a year. I was fortunate enough to be there last June, was in Paris for Pride, and spent some time with my ex at his house near Beaugency (outside of Orleans).
Anyway, I'm 37, in good health, single, and might be heading to France again this summer. Where do you live?
Stephen

graham
Unregistered

#3444 - 04/06/00 08:59 PM

Hi Bruno I saw your message.Im also positive and have been for about 10 years but you've got to laugh it could be worse? when I think of how Ill let you know.It is good to talk to someone who know's I've just split wiht my partner who is h.i.v- so he can only try to understand.But keep cheery and healthy and that's the main thing .so e-mail me if you feel like having a laugh and a chat GRAHAM

Gleneal
Unregistered

#3445 - 04/06/00 09:00 PM

Say Bruno=
I have been POZ now going on fifteen years and still hanging in there...what ever you do; don't give up! I live in the states and have always wanted to travel the world. Seeing that I cannot, I write to other from around the world instead. I do both e-Mail and just the old Mail too.
So drop me a line or two and lets chat!

Glenal

Gheoffrey
Unregistered

#5507 - 06/13/00 04:01 AM

Bruno, hey and I'm an American living in Vienna - 40/183/82/hiv+..... write to find out more....

gheoffreyxxxix@yahoo.com

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3389

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3