Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Brent
Unregistered

Newly diagnosed and lonely
      #3369 - 04/06/00 07:53 PM

Went from negative to having PCP and a CD-4 count of 6. I have had one relapse since that date(8/19/99) and lost alot of friends and found a few new ones. I just relocated back to Minneapolis, MN before this all began so was in a new job (which I lost) and had not had a chance to find a group of friends. If you are interested in corresponding with someone that will value your companionship with his whole heart, let me know. I am 27 years old and would like to meet friends from all over the world, but here in my home town would be great as well.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Richard
Unregistered

Re: Newly diagnosed and lonely new
      #3370 - 04/06/00 07:54 PM

This is the first time I have accessed this site-I was very sad to read your E-Mail.I am very recently diagnosed my self(4 weeks ago)but have not yet been ill.My diagnosis came as a terrible shock to me and it sounds like yours was too.
Unfortunatley I am in the UK so can only correspond with you if you want.I live in London and am aged 34.I know I am going through a rough time myself and it is very helpful to share with people in a similar situation.
Take Care and be Brave
Richard

Jim
Unregistered

#3371 - 04/06/00 07:54 PM

Hi Brent
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope it will all get better soon, I've been dealing with it for 7 yrs now. The Email address you provided doesnt work, please drop me a note so I can write to you.

Jim

John Jones
Unregistered

#3372 - 04/06/00 07:56 PM

>I was diagnosed on December 31, 1998. I had a great job was doing well and had lots of friends. I lost my job and most of my friends i am in school now but do not have a e-mail address yet but i am fixin to buy a computer. so i will get back to you as soon as i get a e-mail address. i am 26 years old and i live in north carolina

Greg
Unregistered

#3594 - 04/16/00 10:58 PM

I am in SF and in a similar way.
I'd love to hear from you!
gregory_daniels@yahoo.com

sam
Unregistered

Re:15yrs. now new
      #6625 - 07/04/00 09:41 PM

Brent, keep your faith up youve had good response of emails
I found out 5yrs ago I was full blown almost died I went from 135lbs to 98 every month I had to go in the hospital for 2 or 3 pints of blood because the virues was eating my red sells that lasted for 6months I in the hospital 2 times
one time for phnemonia and another time for fungas in my lung my cd4 count was 150 and my viral load sky high my cd4
count now is 590 and my viarl load is undetectable you have
more friends then you could ever emagine so keep your faith up !!! it does work. BY THE WAY I NOW WAY 145 LBS

in my prayers sam

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3859

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3