Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
shooting blanks
Unregistered

orgasms w/out ejaculation
      #3291 - 04/06/00 06:06 PM

I'm 47-yrs old and have been living with HIV/AIDS for 12 years. My current "cocktail" consists of Viracept, Fortovase, Viramune, and Zerit. I've been on this combo for about a year. In the past couple of months I've noticed that when I reach the point of orgasm, nothing cums out--no semen--nada. The orgasm feels great, and it is sorta nice not to worry about cum stains on the sheets, but.... This really bothers me psychologically. Is there anyone out there taking one or more of these four drugs and experiencing the same situation? Or is my libido just really screwed up? I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Brent
Unregistered

Re: orgasms w/out ejaculation new
      #3292 - 04/06/00 06:07 PM

I am 27 yo and just newly diagnosed with AIDS. I have suffered the same problem although the combination that I am on is somewhat different. I am on Norvir, Videx, Crixivan, and Zerit. The orgasm is not the problem as you said, but cumming is. Sometimes I will come a very small amount but it is such a thick concoction that it is almost painful. Do not feel that you are alone in this one bud! It can certainly make you feel a little like less of a man but it is good to know that I am not the only one.

Mike
Unregistered

Re: orgasms w/out ejaculation new
      #3293 - 04/06/00 06:08 PM

I`d bet you anything it`s the [censored] Fortovase. Within a few days of starting it I was almost totally impotent - and when I could get it up? No juice. Now on Amprenavir and it`s great. Mr. Happy is back to his old self....

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3097

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3