Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
jake
Unregistered

serotism and weight training
      #2736 - 04/05/00 11:53 AM

I have been injecting 6mg of Serostim [somatropin (rDNA origin) ] daily for just one
week to date. I would like to hear from other guys who either are presently, or have in
the past used serostim for increasing LBM and muscle mass gains in conjunction with
weight training. I would like to discuss changes in routines, diet, supplements, etc. in
conjunction with serostim and weight resistance and cardio training to obtain maximum
results. I have gained 10 lbs. in lean body mass in just one week, but believe most , if not
all. is due to water retention. I am really pumped, though. It feels good! Let me hear from
you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
bentley
Unregistered

Re: serotism and weight training new
      #2737 - 04/05/00 11:53 AM

I have been using serostim for the last year..I only inject myself 3 times a week. The gains
for lean muscle mass can be had easily with this drug. I would follow whatever work-out
program you are on and remember to eat properly. The growth hormone is just
something to help the process....The discipline of weight-training is where you will notice
the gains.
Bentley

george
Unregistered

Re: serotism and weight training new
      #2739 - 04/05/00 11:54 AM

Before you continue to use Serostim - there is an article you should consider at the website www.medibolics.com. It compares the use of growth hormone and steriods for increasing lean muscle mass. You should find it very intresting.

Steven
Unregistered

Re: serotism and weight training to jake new
      #119075 - 12/03/04 09:58 AM

Jake, i just saw an interview from espn about this whole thing and i was wondering if you could tell me exactly what does it do, like does it get rid of fatty cells or does it just make you gain muscle mass there for gaining weight.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4597

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3