after we die?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Angel_Ronnie
Regular

Reged: 06/01/06
Loc: Gauteng, South Africa
Re: What happens to us new
      #206725 - 09/11/06 04:14 AM

You crossover to the spiritual side of life. There no judgement to what you have done in your physical life no boundaries. We arre all placed on earth for a reason a purpose, if we do not serve the full purpose here and now we will carry on in the afterlife.

--------------------
"Live for today, because what you do today is what you use to make your future"

Bear60
Veteran

Reged: 12/21/05
      #206754 - 09/11/06 10:13 AM

isnt there a GAY heaven? i'll bet god is a big ole lesbian with an attitude ( kind of like Rosie ODonnell)....and she goes around bitch slapping the poor heteros who try to get in

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206899 - 09/12/06 10:57 AM

you will be judged!!!!! sorry but the no judgement crowd will be sorry for their folly. They are the type that enjoy the party but never want to pay the bill.

You know; living a good life isn't really that hard. I don't know about the sex aspect of it. I struggle with it too. God made us desire sex but I think he realized it has a very serious downside as some have found out. Oh well, listen to your own heart.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206917 - 09/12/06 12:37 PM

I agree tottaly with fallen angel. I think the reason sex is considered sinful is becasue of this - We are all born with our own temple. When you have sex with someone you are sharing souls. Its very intimate. What happens when you have sex with numerous people? It breaks your own "spiritual boundries" Your place. Maybe im not good at expressing what im saying but i think some of you will get it.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206919 - 09/12/06 12:45 PM

To better express my opinion about sex and sin - I think sin is when you harm yourself and hurt god. I dont mean to imply that sex is a sin.
Also, i feel when we die - we are in so much love that we as humans cannot understand.

jenn
Regular

Reged: 09/14/05
      #206968 - 09/12/06 08:28 PM

HIV is NOT a punishment for having sex. Shame on you for implying that.

tuffnftl

Reged: 05/03/06
Loc: florida,fort laud
      #206983 - 09/12/06 11:06 PM

shame on us, but have to say the thought has crossed my mind a few times......and i do know better

Angel_Ronnie
Regular

#207000 - 09/13/06 01:41 AM

[quote]you will be judged!!!!! sorry but the no judgement crowd will be sorry for their folly. They are the type that enjoy the party but never want to pay the bill.

You know; living a good life isn't really that hard. I don't know about the sex aspect of it. I struggle with it too. God made us desire sex but I think he realized it has a very serious downside as some have found out. Oh well, listen to your own heart. [/quote]

How do we know for sure that fact of "you will be judged"? Because that is what religion has taught us and society for generations and over decades. But who really wrote the Bible? The Bible we know today has been changed so many times over and over, let me put it in another form or statement to how I see it and this is not the views of other people but my own. We read that Adam and Eve was the first people on earth and they had two sons Cain And Abel, Cain killed his brother but then we read of Cain having his own family. But then again if Adam and Eve was the first on earth how could Cain have a wife and kids? Was insest then an issue did he sleep with his own mother to have a girl who later became his wife?

So I ask you how can you make that statement" you will be judged"?

--------------------

Angel_Ronnie
Regular

#207004 - 09/13/06 01:51 AM

What I am saying is that when we realise that we have screwed up big time this is the lesson we pay for being ignorant. Here I am today HIV+ because I liked to party and party hard drugs and alcohol because everybody else is doing it why not me. So called moto "go big or go home" and now here I sit because of my own doing. BUt I can make a difference to me now by doing the right thing and living a healthy and long life, I stopped using drugs and alcohol and everything that is bad for my body. I have accepted that i screwed up not anyone else. Spiritually I have grown and where I can I educate as much as possible to others the down side of hard party and drugs it is not worth it but my life is.

--------------------

tuffnftl

Reged: 05/03/06
Loc: florida,fort laud
      #207075 - 09/13/06 06:11 PM

the bible is folklore, is there any truth to it? recovering catholic here, im sorry but my God does not punish ,he loves unconditionally, unlike the people on this site....

jenn
Regular

#207085 - 09/13/06 08:08 PM

All the" judging"in the old testament is written in the bible because that is how humans thought and think. It makes logical sense - a bad deed, a consequence. For Christians, that is why everyone was (and is) so in awe of Christ because he said its not like that at all. You believe in him, and basically then you get a free ride (!) Right, maybe that is paraphrasing a bit! But that's the point!!

jenn
Regular

#207086 - 09/13/06 08:15 PM

As I once heard on a sitcom - if that were true (if HIV was a punishment for bad behavior), then we would ALL have HIV - the whole country. Because 99% of us have slept around, regret the deeds, and then did it all over again, and again, and again. And only much later on, realized that that was wrong (HIV or no HIV). But we don't all have it. Which means it is not something people get through earning, it is something people get from having bad luck.

jenn
Regular

#207087 - 09/13/06 08:19 PM

But HIV is not the lesson. Many people party hard and don't get HIV. Its bad luck. You don't "deserve it". Because EVERYONE in life deserves a second chance. We all live on second chances.

Angel_Ronnie
Regular

#207095 - 09/14/06 01:16 AM

Yes it is not a lesson but we did it to ourselves and it is a responsibility that we have to take and deal with. We are still all the same people we just have a medical condition if that is what we can call it. The God I know also forgives and do not judge me for my mistakes. But how true is hiv there are so many journals I have read since my diagnosis in may and I am starting to question them and no I am not in denial about having hiv but when I look at the African epidemic then it is totally different. Have we concidered toxemia that we poisoned our own bodies and are still at it.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 15780

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3