Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

healthy & active
      #1716 - 04/03/00 10:42 AM

I am a gay man who is HIV+. I am 51 years young and am
currently very healthy. I would like to chat with other men who such as I, am still healthy
and very active. I work in a professional field in a small office and am open with
co-workers and receive a lot of support from them. I live in Tucson, AZ. which is not a
small town but not a large city either. I have a lot of friends who are also HIV+ but many
of them wish to ignore it and/or not discuss it. My email address is "minkric@aol.com"

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
jeff
Unregistered

Re: healthy & active new
      #1717 - 04/03/00 10:42 AM

Hello my Tucson friend. I am 43, HIV+, and live in San Antonio. Although I have some
support from a small circle of friends, they too do not want to talk or hear about my HIV. I
guess as long as we're healthy, it's easier to pretend it's not really there. But you and I
know it is. I'm willing to talk and listen anytime you need an open heart. Keep smiling! Jeff
(aniolek13@yahoo.com)

kevin
Unregistered

#1718 - 04/03/00 10:43 AM

I am HIV+, age 35, I also am happy to talk if you care to.
I live in Delaware (a long way from Tucson).
Sinceely,
Kevin.
de19947@webtv.net

tony
Unregistered

#1719 - 04/03/00 10:43 AM

Dear Tuscon Friend ... I am healthy, happy, and have no problem discussing any aspect of
my life including but not limited to my being HIV+ for at least ten years that I know of, the
fact that I approve of bareback sex between two positive men, the fact that I do not
approve of anything but the safest sex between a positoid and a negatoid, the fact that I
dislike and distrust the medical community and do not avail myself of any of the approved
drug therapies, and the fact that I am convinced that my continued good health is due to my
positive attitude and my joy at living each moment to the fullest. If you want to talk, email
me. I just might brighten your day.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2558

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3