Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Got2Lift

Reged: 05/20/05
Loc: Houston, Texas
Houston Guy Looking for Other HIV+ to Talk To
      #156156 - 06/14/05 09:50 AM

I am an recently diagnosed HIV guy living inside the loop in Houston and I am looking for other people to sit down and talk to. It is very hard for me to find support since I am maried to a women (yes I am out to her) and many gay men are turned off by this. I can assure you I did not get infected by dirty needles...lol. Just trying to find others to share what is going on in life as far as emotional issues and treatment issues. If I was looking for sex this is not the web site I would be posting on. E-mail me if interested in chating and maybe meeting.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Houston Guy Looking for Other HIV+ to Talk To new
      #156200 - 06/15/05 07:21 PM

Hey there, I am an hiv+ gay male, in a relationship with a gay neg man. We have an adopted son. I have been poz for 2 years and would like to talk with you.

email me at johnenels@aol.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156211 - 06/15/05 10:45 PM

hello. live in indiana for the last 3 years. I moved from houston and was there for 13 years before moving back so my grandkids could get to know me better. been pos for 14 years and known for 13. I loved houston, would like to visit some time.. I'm 54, male..I went to the Bearing suport group when I was there and got a lot out of it. In the Montrose area. dean5048@comcast.net.. would love to talk..
Dean

Francisco

Reged: 01/26/05
Loc: San Francisco, CA
      #156219 - 06/16/05 12:31 PM

Hi, my name is Francisco and I have been living with AIDS for about 20 years now and wanted to extend an opportunity to chat if you want to. Let me know......

Jef in L.A.
Unregistered

#156245 - 06/17/05 01:25 PM

Hey Houston Guy I've been hiv for about 20yrs + I lost a lover in 1983 and many friends since. I found that we are not here in this world to judge in refrence to other people and their feelings about being married, we can't help who we fall in love with. By the way I was married to a women in my early 20's ( 1977) and now I just celebrated 15 yrs. with my lover (husband if we lived in Boston). I just want to let you know live each day giving love and understanding to your self and those you surround you. Alway try to think about what you have and you'll see that life isn't all that bad. I am sending you lots of love and surrounding you with white light to keep your spirit safe. Please fell free to e-mail me @ jefwithonef@earthlink.net

hetro1

Reged: 06/17/05
      #156247 - 06/17/05 01:46 PM

I also live in the inner loop. Have been + for 13 or so years. I belong to a super cool support group in the montrose area. It's where I came when I was first diag. They have always treated me as a brother, and my wife as a sister. I emplore you to join us. It's very confidental and safe. E-mail me at mgmoceri@msn.com, and you can stop worrying. Peace and Love.

Jef in L.A.
Unregistered

#156788 - 07/03/05 02:52 PM

Hello Houston guy,
my name is jef and i live in los angeles. i've been pos for about 20+years. i have been with my lover for 15+yrs and he is negative. so if you would like to chat e-mail me at jefwithonef@earthlink.net.

hope to hear from you soon jef

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4369

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3