Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

HELP PLS HELP!!!! PLS!!!
      #143842 - 05/06/05 12:47 PM

i had sex with a gay guy i met in the net 2 months ago MARCH 2005. he said he got tested on the last week of FEB 2005 and the result was negative. but then again i wasnt sure if he took an HIV related blood test since it was only part of his schools executive check up. can u even determine if you have HIV using other blood test that are not specifically for HIV? the gay guy had sex with 3 guys before me and they all used condoms. the last time he had sex before me was 4 months before his FEB test. when we had sex we didnt use a condom. instead he washed my penis with soap and water. i did anal sex on him and at one time he forced his penis inside me and did it to me too with a condom! im afraid that i have the virus. but he told me he was negative but im not really sure about that. 2 months after our intercourse (present day), i had a blood test but it wasnt for HIV. almost all my signs like my red blood cells and white blood cell and platelets where normal. but then again im not sure what kind of blood test it is. can it detect the HIV virus? my neutrophil count was 0.04 below the normal 0.5. what could this mean? do i have hiv??? pls help i dont know what to do...pls help

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: HELP PLS HELP!!!! PLS!!! new
      #143847 - 05/06/05 03:40 PM

The only time you were at risk was when you stuck your stuff in him unprotected. You were protected when he put his thing in you so no concern there. Just remember never take someone's word that they are negative. Testing at 3 months is recommended.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#144015 - 05/07/05 07:59 AM

Instead of wondering, go get an HIV test. Most can be done anonymously. Then you will know what is what.

Jeromy
New User

Reged: 04/30/05
Loc: Colorado
      #144700 - 05/08/05 11:37 PM

Get an HIV test...cause that is the only way to know what is what. Worrying about what you may not have is not going to solve anything.

Go to your local ASO and ask for an anonomys HIV test...

--------------------
Jeromy Dunn
Brighton, CO
Dx: 01/17/2005

Anonymous
Unregistered

#154416 - 05/26/05 04:57 PM

The best thing to do is relax. I am astounded by the number of "worried well" people who freak out before they even get tested. Get the test. It's probably negative. If not, you will cope like I did and figure out how to adjust your life. It's not a death sentence and there is no need to lose your sanity before you even know if you are poz.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156056 - 06/09/05 06:27 PM

You are definitely positive. Positively in need of psychiatric help.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#168622 - 01/04/06 02:39 AM

First, take a deep breath and relax. THere is no need to panic before you get tested. I understand it can be a nerve recking. Especially, when you are waiting for your result.
Go get tested and you will feel much better afte that. . If it`s negative, keep on practicing safe sex. if it`s poz, not the end of the wolrd. you just have to live healthy.

DavidSolomon

Reged: 02/17/06
Loc: Gilbert (Phoenix) Arizona
      #175857 - 02/18/06 10:47 PM

Disregard the previous post. That is a rediculous comment to make. First off, at the onset, it is ok to be alarmed, it's a natural response. I will go with the others. Get tested. Believe it or not, no matter which way it goes, there will be a releif in knowing, as the unknown can cause more stress. My brother died in 1989, having aids for 7 plus years. They kept him alive that long---back then. Since, there have been much improvement in the care scientifically with the new stuff out now. People today have a great chance of living a very comfortable life with what is out there medically. And hey, who knows, you may not have it. When there is a 50/50 chance, don't forget to think about the good part of the 50, too.

david.

--------------------
David

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3423

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3