HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
RobbyD

Reged: 04/23/05
Loc: Ft Lauderdale, Florida
looking for writers and poetry
      #140589 - 04/26/05 12:01 PM

Hiya everyone

I posted on one of the other boards, and thought i'd do so here I didn't want to cross post the exact same message so here goes.

First let me say my name is Robert Douglas, I was diagnosed Positive in May of last year, and I'm currently looking for writers, and or people who wrote poetry who would like to contribute their work to a website.

I'm am trying to create a place where "positive thoughts" and ideals are the theme, eventually I desire to create a non-profit group here locally that will focus on newly diagnosed individuals because for me this was the scariest time in not knowning what was going to transpire between the time I was diagnosed and my first scheduled appointment with the local ASO here locally.

But BEYOND that I want to create a presence on the web that we can all find resourceful on that day when we are feeling dark and gloomy a place where if we feel we need encouragement we can all turn too.

So if you have a story (which you can place a very POSITIVE spin on, or some poetry you want to share) please feel free to visit the site thats in my signature link http://postransitions.tripod.com and share your information.

I will promptly write you back thanking you for your submission, and get it posted onto the site very quickly.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

--------------------
Check out my site!!!
http://postransitions.tripod.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1452

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3