Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Gay Men

Pages: 1
padude647
Unregistered

Ignorance and HIV/AIDS
      #118920 - 12/02/04 03:23 AM

People need to realize that HIV/AIDS is a biological bug and NOT a curse from GOD.
People who get HIV/AIDS are usually down to earth, very friendly and would not harm a fly!
The people who are trying to hurt HIV patients are the wicked ones!
Since December 1 was World Aids Day, I wish to spread the message of togetherness for all who are affected by the disease and for those who do not understand HIV/AIDS.
God loves all of his people and to say Gay is an abomination is a sin on your part because you simply do not know that as a fact! And to say the bible said it, well give me proof!
I believe in the ten commandments but not the Bible!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Muthoni
Unregistered

Re: Ignorance and HIV/AIDS new
      #123567 - 12/11/04 05:34 AM

Dear friend,
Sorry to ask this question, but are you one of the gays.
If you believe in Ten Commandments you should also believe on the Bible because the Bibles tells us that BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS CHRIST WE ARE HEALED. If you believe in this definately our Lord Jesus Christ has healed you and your will always be a testimony to everyone.

Love U.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #124554 - 12/12/04 12:46 PM

Hey Dude,

I happen to agree with you as well and I will take you vow of "togetherness" in dedication to Dec 1st"world aids day"....You are right on target my friend and I have a brother who is Gay, great guy, negative and guess who is pos??? His hetero married sister.....AHHHHHHHHH....=) Your the best my man...You have the right to believe what you want and how you want...I LOVE who you are and for EVERYTHING that you stand for...God blss...~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

Anonymous
Unregistered

#130039 - 12/22/04 03:59 PM

Answer this question? What are the top commandments? The number one commandment is thou shall not kill and honor thy mother and father, not hating people with AIDS.
This country has lost much of it's compassion for others!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#130989 - 12/23/04 11:06 AM

A fitting message of togetherness for this holiday season. I know AIDS has enhanced my life, so God is withinme. before HIV, I was narcisstic, a druggie and worse. Since HIV I have become more mature both psychologically and spiritually. This is the Creator's plan for me. I hope all our brothers and sisters experience something similar. Blessings for all this yuletide.
k

Anonymous
Unregistered

#132245 - 12/26/04 07:26 AM

Thanks for the kind statement. Many people out there think HIV is a joke and will not affect them when in fact many of them are infected and do not even realize it.

spadude64
Regular

Reged: 12/26/04
Loc: Pa, USA
      #132788 - 01/11/05 03:46 AM

I believe and strongly believe that people like Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson will be the first to burn in hell for making money off of God!

spadude64
Regular

Reged: 12/26/04
Loc: Pa, USA
      #132793 - 01/11/05 03:51 AM

I was raised Catholic and went to church every sunday so you bible thumpers better not even attempt to judge others! You bigots have no idea of what causes people to be gay so shut your mouths! Would people ask for HIV? NO! Gays never asked for HIV and now HIV has found it's way into the straight community! Now what will you straights say?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3838

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3