Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> African Americans

Pages: 1
Brave43

Reged: 06/16/11
WHY! DO WE HAVE TROUBLE WITH OUR FEMALE ORGANS
      #257065 - 08/18/11 11:25 PM

WELL,THIS WAS MYFIRST ER VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL ON WEDNESDAY,AUG 17,2011,I HAD PAIN SO BAD THE NIGHT BEFORE SO I DIDN`T TELL MY MOTHER THAT I WAS HURTING SO BAD SO,I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I COULDN`T SO I JUST ROLL AND ROLL UNTIL I FINAL FELL
TO SLEEP ON MY OWN SO I GOT UP THE NEXT MORNING
AND TOLD MY MOTHER THAT I WASN`T FEELING SO GOOD AND THEN SHE ASK ME WHAT WAS WRONG AND TOLD HER THAT MY STOMACH WAS HURTING IN THE LOWER LEFT
OF MY STOMACH AND NEXT SHE TOLD ME TO CALL MY DOCTOR AT THE HEALTH DEPT, AND SO I DID THEN THE NURSE TOLD ME TO COME IN AT 3pm SO MEANWHILE I SAW MY DOCTOR AT 3 AND I TOLD HER I WAS HURTING WERE THE CYST ON MY LEFT OVARIA AND SHE FELT MY STOMACH AND IT WAS TIGHT AND TENDER DOWN THERE THEN SHE SAID I NEED TO GO TO SEE A SURGICAL GYN IN GAINEVILLE AT SHANDS THEN SHE ASK ME DID I WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW TO THE (ER) SO SHE WROTE UP A REFERRED FOR ME TO GO TO EITHER ONE OF THE ER`S
AND THEN SHE WROTE ME A PRESCRIB FOR SOME PAIN MEDS,MEANWHILE I WENT TO OCALA REGIONAL ER AND THEY WAIT ON ME SO I HAD A ULTARSOUND DONE AND THEY GOT SOME OF MY BLOOD SO WHILE I WAS GETTING MY ULTARSOUND IT SHOW THAT I HAD A UIT.SO WHEN THE DOCTOR GOT MY RESULTS OF ULTARSOUND AND BLOOD HE TOLD ME AND MOTHER THAT THE CYST IS NOW 8CM NOW BUT I DIDN`T NEED NO SURGICAL RIGHT NOW SO HE WROTE ME PRESCRIB FOR MY UIT AND TOLD ME TO FOLLOW-UP WITH MY DOCTOR AT THE HEALTH DEPT.SO I TELL YA`LL LADIES IF U HAVE THESE PROBLEMS WITH YOURS FEMALE ORGANS U BETTER HAVE A GYN SURGICAL EXAM U AND SEE IF THEY CAN BE REMOVE IN THE FUTHER .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: WHY! DO WE HAVE TROUBLE WITH OUR FEMALE ORGANS new
      #259721 - 01/01/12 08:39 AM

Weird thing is that the HIV/AIDS medical field is just figuring out that women react differently and have different issues than men do . You would think that would be the first thing they noticed just by seeing how different the outside of our bodies are . Like DAAH !!!!!

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MylesatTheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1235

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3