Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> African Americans

Pages: 1
howard

Reged: 03/15/11
let's take it back to the beginning.
      #254850 - 03/17/11 03:18 PM

Since i posted my entry I've got some really nasty replies. Which is understandable for the most part, seeing as though the caliber of people could be condsidered by some to be abominations to God. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of the perversion known as Homomsexuality, even though the term wasn't coined until the 19th century. When H.I.V. was first isolated and identified it was called Gay Related Immuno Defeciency syndrome(GRIDS). The Homomsexuals lobbied long and hard to have this label changed because it brought unwanted and unneeded attention to the dangers of having anal sex and swallowing sperm. Now in 2011 african american women are the greatest at risk of contracting H.I.v. because of that perversion still, thousands of years later. Why won't you all stay to yourselves have all the nasty, stinky sex that you want to have and quit infecting the mothers of our children because you don't want your church or your family to know that you like to do inappropriate things with your mouth and ass. please be kind and think about that sh-t before you infect someone else that really isn't fair. that's how i contracted i got h.i.v. from a woman who's baby daddy was on the down low.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LostNconfused
Fanatic

Reged: 12/29/10
Loc: Indiana
Re: let's take it back to the beginning. new
      #254851 - 03/17/11 04:24 PM

Ok I will start this off pleasantly, I really liked your poem. You may want to think about getting that published one day, very good and thank you for sharing. And I did see your entry that I do believe you are referring to and I agree with you that there was a harsh reply there. It happens all the time.

And now, I'm hoping I read THIS post wrong. I read it over and over a few times trying to understand it and find the words. It seems that you are judgemental and very closed minded to how someone prefers to live their sexual life. If you come here to preach from the bible, you of all people should know, we do NOT judge. And sad that you still think that it all came from gays. Very sad.

Needless to say, I was diagnosed Dec. 22, 2010. Merry Christmas to me huh? I will tell you how I became infected....from a black man. I'm a white female. Am I now racist? Not at all. Do I completely blame him? Nope, it was my fault too and he didn't even know along with thousands of others and he IS NOT gay. So I will not point fingers and hate him for infecting me. Cause for me being an adult, I should have known the risk and dangers and so on and it will not take away my diagnosis. So if you feel that HIV comes from just anal and oral sex, I advise you to do A LOT of reading and get educated and stop hating cause it won't take away your diagnosis either. We accept it and we go on, no choice.

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #254854 - 03/17/11 05:07 PM

First and foremost your initial post reeked of the same rhetoric this one does, which is sad to say a severe sign that you are for one homophobic, two you are angry that you are positive and looking for someone to blame, three a bully, and finally a coward.

What did you think you could come on here and bash gays, just because you are angry? And please don't pretend that it wasn't your intent. You could have just as simply stated you were looking for a woman and left it at that.

I was raised that if you are gonna start something you better be ready to finish it and not cry out when someone else finishes it for you.

You would have probably been the first in line to bitch racism had someone said something along the lines of, "I'm looking for a man but not a black man." (And will probably call me a racist for making the example which will only prove my point)

The only abomination to god I have ever met is people insisting that they are doing his work in his name while they preach hatred for their fellow man who doesn't agree with their interpretation of the bible. Remember Hitler? I don't see a difference between you and him. He believed in god too and often stated that he was directed by god. That only his beliefs where in what god wanted.

And btw try reading the new material on HIV. HIV was traced to Africa, it was found in Heterosexuals first as according to the most recent report released by the CDC.

Don't believe me here is the link:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/definitions.htm

As well the phrase, "Gay Related Immuno Defeciency" was coined by newscasters and a few "scientist" trying to sell their story not the CDC. The earliest use of this term that I could find is in the New York Times. Nowhere in the article is the CDC quoted using the term, nor is any scientist or doctor. Also you will note they refer to heterosexuals as being carriers as well. Here is the link to that as well:

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/05/11/science/new-homosexual-disorder-worries-health-officials.html

So please, please don't open your mouth and say how educated you are then in the same breath show how stupid and ignorant you really are and expect not to be called on it.

And yes I said stupid, because a stupid person would do what you did and expect not to be called on it.

justagirl72
Fanatic

Reged: 04/28/11
      #255453 - 04/30/11 11:11 AM

I'm sorry that you are hiding behind the Bible this is why so many people have a hard time with "Christians", if you were not having pre marital sex you would have not become infected by anyone. I am a straight woman and this disease is horrible it doesn't care if you are straight or gay. I wasn't even ingaged in sex and I was put at risk by accidental needle stick. so please don't blame anyone else for your lack of judgement ie.. not using safe sex..

--------------------
Could you show me dear?
Something I've not seen.
Something infinitely interesting

hivpoznc
Regular

Reged: 06/26/09
Loc: North Carolina
      #255726 - 05/18/11 12:06 AM

Thank you for making such an excellent response to that homophobe who was blaming AIDS on gay men rather than on his refusal to use a condom. I have tried explaining to people over and over that gay men were the people who brought AIDS to the public's attention. They were not the only ones with the disease; however, they were the ones with the courage to stand up and say "Let's do something about this disease."
Thanks for explaining the facts to that homophobic idiot. And thanks for doing it in such an excellent manner.

hivpoznc
Regular

Re: let's take it back to the beginning. *DELETED* new
      #255760 - 05/19/11 06:23 AM

Post deleted by hivpoznc

hivpoznc
Regular

#255801 - 05/23/11 08:29 AM

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." You did not say that you contracted AIDS from your wife. I believe that the Bible says that it is a sin to have pre-marital sex. Do you apply the words of the Bible to yourself? Did you stick your penis in someone who was not your wife? The Bible that you are quoting forbids that action. Actually your action was one of the primary sins that was present in Sodom and Gomorrah.
It seems like a few pages are missing from your Bible, Mr Educated Man.

hivpoznc
Regular

#255809 - 05/23/11 04:15 PM

Thanks for such an excellent post. I feel the same way that you do. I don't blame my partner for giving me AIDS. There is no point in that. My focus is on living a good life, and that is what I am doing.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MylesatTheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2914

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3