Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> African Americans

Pages: 1
StephenG7

Reged: 07/01/10
Dissertation:: Seeking Black Males
      #250989 - 07/01/10 03:23 PM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Stephen Gresham and I'm an African American doctoral student completing my dissertation on the impact of minority status based victimization on mental health. I'm looking for Black gay (SGL or MSM) and Black heterosexual men (18-40 yrs of age) to complete an online survey. This study is approved by the University of Wisconsin - Madison Institutional Review Board. If you're willing to complete this survey, please look at the information below.

Thanks & Take Care

Stephen Gresham
-----------------------------
Dear Potential Participant,

I am a graduate student in the Department of Counseling Psychology at the University of Wisconsin – Madison conducting research under the supervision of Dr. Bruce Wampold. You are invited to participate in a research study investigating the impact of experiences with race/ethnicity and sexual orientation based violence on mental health. I am seeking Black heterosexual males, White gay males, and Black gay males between the ages of 18 and 40 to participate in an online survey. The survey will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

If you meet the above requirements and are interested in participating in the study, please follow the link below.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,

Stephen L. Gresham, M.S.
Doctoral Candidate
University of Wisconsin - Madison

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=t0f5r9WiRP0YgWHwAXCo8A_3d_3d

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MylesatTheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1812

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3