Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Pages: 1
chay
Unregistered

effects of anal sex???
      #111565 - 09/15/04 01:04 AM

Hi, I have never been on this site before but my boyfriend and I of a little over a year resently tried anal sex....Every thing was fine untill i whent to the bath room to clean up when i found a small amount of blood (you know were) and didn't know if this was normal in some cases or if i should seek medical help. someone please replay it would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

Edited by TheBody (03/05/09 08:48 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: effects of anal sex??? new
      #111570 - 09/15/04 07:44 AM

It's normal to bleed a little cause there are lots of little blood vessels there and you are not used to putting something that big there....I guess if you do every day after a while it would not bleed. But it will bleed for awhile. I hope you are having safe sex cause anal sex is the most dangerous for HIV.

Edited by TheBody (12/02/04 11:07 AM)

kairin

Reged: 09/09/04
Loc: upstate N.Y.
      #111718 - 09/18/04 08:57 PM

Be sure you use lots of water based lube, tell him to start slowly. It shouldn't hurt. Doing it everyday will not lessen the chance of bleeding, taking it easy will. That's very sensitive skin down there. A condom is always a good idea if you're not totally sure of your partners std status (or your own for that matter.) If you try again and continue to experience bleeding you might want to check with your doc just to make sure everything's ok back there. have fun, be safe.

Edited by TheBody (12/02/04 11:06 AM)

Anonymous
Unregistered

#112500 - 10/08/04 02:12 PM

Hi anal sex is somthing that alot of people do but would never tell you that they have, Myself I have been married for 15 years and, tried it first when I was pregnant, There are several lubes out there that can help make the experience a better one. simply put they help numb you to make entry alot less painful going slow always helps too. oh and it is also lube. A small amount of blood is normal but I would never reccomend having anal sex daily! They do reccomend you use a condom also. And I do want to tell you that my girlfriend had anal sex on a daily basis{ that was the only way she liked sex} and she has had to have surgery because her tissues and muscles had been torn down there, she had problems holding her poop in. Also when I first tried anal sex it was for my husband and 14 years later he will still beg me for it we do it maybe once every 3 months when Iam in the mood I do enjoy it but I hate the after affects I hate going poop the following day it hurts even though I use anal ease lube. So have fun and remember if you don't enjoy this don't do it!

Edited by TheBody (12/02/04 11:06 AM)

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: effects of anal sex??? *DELETED* new
      #117657 - 11/26/04 01:34 AM

Post deleted by TheBody

Edited by TheBody (12/02/04 11:05 AM)

Anonymous
Unregistered

#118936 - 12/02/04 11:02 AM

You can get HIV and lots of other sexually transmitted diseases from having anal sex. But you cannot get pregnant.

Edited by TheBody (12/02/04 11:04 AM)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 29142

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3