Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
jds
New User

Reged: 07/04/13
Open cut on Penis (Non bleeding)
      #272912 - 07/04/13 07:22 PM

1 week back I had protected sex with a sex worker less than 2 min. A day later I experience small pain on my pennies next day it developed as small cuts in the pennies tip of the foreskin. I was worried whether condom covers this portion when I pull my foreskin back to put condom..today I am experiencing small fever and throat pain. I receive an oral sex with condom also vaginal sex with protection also did not observe condom failure...is there any chance that vaginal fluid touches this supernatural cuts since it moved at the bottom of the pennies will put me on hiv risk Please help me

I was worried because I fear that there could be a small cut before this episode and which I was not noticed bcz it was not bleeding. Please reply
I am having small throat pain more than a week now..feels that it something unusual. .I am worried pls guide me

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker
Veteran

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Open cut on Penis (Non bleeding) new
      #272914 - 07/04/13 07:42 PM

A lot of things can irritate foreskin, just believe me a lot of things can. What you need to do is first go to a dr preferably a dermatologist (skin dr) and have them look at it. It sounds more like you have either a yeast infection or just had a nasty reaction to something you used.

HIV is sooo not the problem here at least not from your description. And no the condom would've fell off had it been loose enough to allow vaginal fluid inside. Also I really doubt your foreskin goes that far back not to be covered by the condom. If it does see a dr cause something isn't right with it.

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272916 - 07/04/13 09:04 PM

Sounds like an allergic reaction to what the condom was made of or perhaps the lubricant. I don't know if condoms are made of diferent material , latex or non-latex ( forgive my ignorance ) but perhaps your allergic to something with it. As Kicker said see a dermatologists , don't give up using condoms.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

kicker
Veteran

#272918 - 07/04/13 09:11 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking river just trying not to sound to much like a "dr". Maybe I went a little too broad on that one.

jds
New User

#272922 - 07/05/13 05:34 AM

What are the probability of getting infected if contact the vaginal fluid outside the body ?
I am more worried about the throat pain right after 5 days from this episode. Still it disturbing. ..I am sure that condom did not fail .. also I was not so keen for viginal sex hence it was less that a minute .

jds
New User

#272942 - 07/07/13 02:17 AM

Please Reply

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
      #272947 - 07/07/13 01:13 PM

No risk for fluids outside of body . YOu do NOT have to worry about Hiv. Go see dermatologist if rash on penis does not go away. Do not try putting anything on to clear it up . Try some benadryl if it is just allergic reaction , and I don't mean pouring it on your penis, drink it.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

jds
New User

#272987 - 07/10/13 04:07 PM

Dear Riveroricess
I am so pissed of bcz now exactly after 2 week I got running nose ..
Is it symptom of ARS..?
sorry to bother you but I am so worried about it

kicker
Veteran

#272988 - 07/10/13 05:11 PM

@JDS

You had protected sex, haven't bothered to see a doctor about your symptoms, and are obsessed with the notion that you had a huge risk for HIV. Now your obsession has turned into physical symptoms not uncommon for someone with a panic disorder to get.

May I suggest you follow the following steps to the letter before posting again:

1. GO SEE A DOCTOR, let them decide what you should be worried about.
2. IF STEP ONE CAN'T BE DONE, then you have a mental health problem which this board is not set up for, therefore don't come back. Find a mental health professional you can talk to that can help.
3. IF STEP ONE AND TWO DO NOT WORK, you're on your own. We are not set up for people with your problem, nor are we going to take any more time in your obsession/ panic disorder.

All the steps may sound harsh to you, but from experience I can tell you that no matter what is said to you, you are not going to like the answer and will only dive further into this fear.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8095

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3