Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
mathew

Reged: 03/19/12
Prolonged sex with internal ejaculation -high risk
      #261922 - 03/20/12 03:35 AM

Hello, I'm 23 year old male living and studying abroad (UK).
I have serious relationship and I am engaged.
It was almost perfect but I ended up cheating on her.
Sorry for long story in advance, but English is not my mother tongue so I'll try my best:
Last month, on 20Th of February I had unprotected sex with other girl i knew for very short time. She was not a virgin by any means and had couple partners before me. What happened with her was more like sex session as it lasted for almost 12 hours. I came in her multiple times, but after each time i urinated and did some washing up. My penis was all red and irritated after that.

More than 2 weeks ago I've noticed strange itchy feeling just near the hole, almost on the string (it's very hard to trace where is starting to itch) and after couple days from that I've noticed cloudy discharge coming out in the mornings. And i had strange irritation and itchiness on testicles and sometimes on other parts of body, like i probably haven't washed my hands very well and touched my eye and later nose, so they started to itch. Now I'm still getting cloudy discharge sometimes but it is not yellowish anymore, but white. It burns a bit when i pee and itchy feeling appears and disappears randomly.
I know this can't be related to HIV, and I was still panicking about getting STD, but what happened later scarred last living crap out of me.
About 4 days ago I've got a mild fever and very tight chest. I had some dry coughs and I've experienced vertigo and felt nauseous (almost threw up couple of times). My lymph glands were OK. It went away after 2 days as I probably stopped worrying so much after reading that HIV is not that easy to transmit.
But... Now I'm worrying about my girlfriend as we had unprotected sex couple times this month. (I had no symptoms then) Two days ago she got low grade fever with low temperature, sore throat, painful body and massive lymph glands. And she doesn't worry about STDs and HIV as she doesn't know i was cheating on her so her symptoms (unlike mine) have to be real..
What are my risks of contracting HIV from a female if sex was prolonged and I ejaculated in her couple of times (As i was reading here it might increase risk several hundred times)?.. Can i consider my situation a high risk one?
I don't know if that female was infected or not. She recently said that she is OK and she is doesn't want to speak about it as I probably freaking out because of nothing. She stopped replying me.
Sorry if my question is too long and repetitive, but now I'm panicking and I'm feeling so stressed over this.. that I even gave up my studies and started feeling suicidal

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #261934 - 03/21/12 02:01 PM

darkkangel

Reged: 04/30/12
Re: Prolonged sex with internal ejaculation -high risk new
      #262791 - 04/30/12 12:31 PM

i had similar symptoms (im a female though). cloudy discharge, itching etc...
i had chlamydia. get tested for that

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11617

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3