Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Pages: 1
Jhard
Unregistered

HIv 2 small rashes
      #157039 - 07/10/05 11:54 PM

I had a positive eliza for HIV 2 indeterminate in February, retested in April positive Eliza negative Western blot. Im not @ risk only 3 partners in my life but im still very worried, my doctor tells me its so rare its highly unlikely that I would have it. But now I keep getting this really small rashes on upper arms, they dont ich or hurt I only notice them because ever since the test ive been looking for things to be wrong with. I dont have any other signs are small rashes on the arm a sign of infection, also how accurate is the Western Blot vs Eliza, ive already tested negative for HIV ! on both

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: HIv 2 small rashes new
      #157097 - 07/12/05 03:38 AM

you keep focusing on potential things wrong with you and i guarantee your mind will direct your body to produce things you can worry about. Our minds are very powerful. I think you'd be much better off if instead of focusing on feeling bad, you focus your energies on the good things in your life and feeling good. You love yourself, right ?? That's why you always use protection, right ?? Trust your doctor. Be kind to yourself & love yourself. Always use protection. do you know that WORRY SAPS THE STRENGTH. You'd better serve yourself and the world if you perhaps focused your energies on others instead of yourself

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5428

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3