|how many have been fired due to HIV?
Jun 23, 1998
How many HIV victims have been fired after their employer found out that they had HIV?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Too many. One would be too many.
That said, there is no data-gathering function that I know of addressing this question. Suffice it to say that it still happens, in 1998, despite the widespread availability of high-quality public health information on this issue. A person with HIV at work poses no threat to the health of others as long as they are doing what their job descriptions say.
doctors with hiv or aids
HIV threat to correctional officers
- AIDS Infection Risk Giving Handjob
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Toilet Seat?
- Can U Get HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Get AIDS From Touching Poop?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Condom Broke Anal Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.