I think I got aids from my boss!

Me and my boss were fooling around one night and we ended up doing it in the freezer. Just recently, I found out he has the HIV virus. I've been planning on joining the army for a little while now and I'm worried that this might interfer with my enlistment. I really need to know how much will this affect my future? If the army doesn't accept me, can I do anything about it?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Not every exposure to HIV leads to infection. The only way to find out is to get tested. I urge you to have an HIV soon, not only for the sake of your career, but especially for the sake of your health.

No branch of the U.S. military will accept you if you are HIV+, and there is nothing that anyone can do about that. The branches of the military provide good medical care for their members who happen to acquire HIV, but they do not accept new recruits with HIV.

Nancy Breuer

A co-worker just informed me that he has Aids
Aid in the workplace