Legal issues regarding aids in the workplace

Hello like many others I am doing a research paper on the legal aspect of aids in the workplace. I want to know the rights of the employers and the employees!! If you have any information regarding this matter it would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Ms. Gabriel

You will find your answers in a publication called "What About My Rights? Guidelines for Employers and Employees Living with HIV/AIDS" By Nancy Breuer (an expert on this site). The booklet is available from the National AIDS Fund. You may call them at 202-429-0930, or visit their website at www.aidsfund.org. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to write again.

Lynne Gabriel

HIV in the workplace
bar exam application