|Legal issues regarding aids in the workplace
Feb 26, 1999
Hello like many others I am doing a research paper on the legal aspect of aids in the workplace. I want to know the rights of the employers and the employees!! If you have any information regarding this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
| Response from Ms. Gabriel
You will find your answers in a publication called "What About My Rights? Guidelines for Employers and Employees Living with HIV/AIDS" By Nancy Breuer (an expert on this site). The booklet is available from the National AIDS Fund. You may call them at 202-429-0930, or visit their website at www.aidsfund.org. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to write again.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.