|Just a Comment -THANKS!
Jan 28, 2000
This site has answered so many of my questions. Now that a lot of us are healthy, with good, long term prognoses because of new treatment options, it's time to get on with life... and work.
Your responses make it easy to understand the intimidating issues surrounding disclosure when obtaining or changing jobs. This is an extremely valuable resource.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Firing someone who is HIV positive
HIV in the workplace
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.