Dec 21, 2001
Should a person know if their mate, co-worker,or doctor has HIV
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Huge question. Unanswerable as is. Why would you expect that a person "should" know? What would that change?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache An Ars Symptom?
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.