Dec 21, 2001
Should a person know if their mate, co-worker,or doctor has HIV
Response from Ms. Breuer
Huge question. Unanswerable as is. Why would you expect that a person "should" know? What would that change?
TERMINATION OF YOUR EMPLOYER
Extend me, Keep me, and dont get rid of me!
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Hiv 1 And 2 Test Was Nonreactive At 6 Months
- Hiv Can You Get It From Earrings
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.