|Changing carriers w/existing medical that is ongoing
Dec 20, 2001
Prior plan that I started the illiness had a 30.00 co-pay for prescriptions.New plan has 150.00 ded. for brand name prescriptions.I am still under care so shouldn't the new carrier adminster the same coverage under the continuation of an existing condition which should still be payed like the old carrier terms.
Response from Ms. Franzoi
No. The change in plans would mean a change in how the coverage is handled.
HIV and Aviation
TERMINATION OF YOUR EMPLOYER
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.