|Changing carriers w/existing medical that is ongoing
Dec 20, 2001
Prior plan that I started the illiness had a 30.00 co-pay for prescriptions.New plan has 150.00 ded. for brand name prescriptions.I am still under care so shouldn't the new carrier adminster the same coverage under the continuation of an existing condition which should still be payed like the old carrier terms.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
No. The change in plans would mean a change in how the coverage is handled.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.