|Insurance companies are not helpful
Feb 14, 2000
Most LTD policies have a recurrence section. Often they are six months. Is there any case law which extends that period?
Has anyone found any insurer in North America to be helpful? If so, which ones?
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
There is no law relating to this. The period of time is subject to the terms of the LTD policy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.