|Insurance companies are not helpful
Feb 14, 2000
Most LTD policies have a recurrence section. Often they are six months. Is there any case law which extends that period?
Has anyone found any insurer in North America to be helpful? If so, which ones?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There is no law relating to this. The period of time is subject to the terms of the LTD policy.
Short Term Psychological disability
THE ADA and Special Accommodations
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- What Not To Eat If You Have Hep C?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Hiv Eye Infection Swollen Eyelids
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.