|Insurance companies are not helpful
Feb 14, 2000
Most LTD policies have a recurrence section. Often they are six months. Is there any case law which extends that period?
Has anyone found any insurer in North America to be helpful? If so, which ones?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There is no law relating to this. The period of time is subject to the terms of the LTD policy.
Short Term Psychological disability
THE ADA and Special Accommodations
- Masturbation Risks
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out
- Are Shingles An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Genital Warts Virus Ever Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.