Insurance companies are not helpful
Feb 14, 2000
Most LTD policies have a recurrence section. Often they are six months. Is there any case law which extends that period?
Has anyone found any insurer in North America to be helpful? If so, which ones?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
There is no law relating to this. The period of time is subject to the terms of the LTD policy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hairy Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Ars?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.