|am I still
Aug 1, 2000
Several years ago, I was diagnosed and treated for an almost fatal case of PCP. My t-cell count barely topped 100. After HAART therapy for four years, my t-cells are approaching the 600 mark and I am other wise healthy. My questions is whether or not the fact I had a AIDS defining illness still qualifies me for Social Security disability and disability under the federal retirement systems. Thanks for your response.
| Response from Ms. Franzoi
You should contact the Social Security Administration to find out whether or not you qualify for Social Security disability benefits.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.