disability plan that doesn't require same occup.

I left work 5 years ago and am receiving lt- disability as well as SSDI. The primary reason for my disability was toxoplasmosis. The illness has left with balance problems and an impaired ability to concentrate. T cells are 200 and viral load has never been undetectable. My concern is that I will be forced to take a remedial job since my policy specifies that if I can do any type of work. With my physical problems do you think I would be forced to take a remedial low paying job?

Response from Ms. Breuer

Disability plans refer to any occupation for which you are reasonably qualified. Although the disability insurer can stop your benefits if you are capable of working, they typically require someone to return to work in a job that that the person is qualified for and is not as you describe "a remedial low paying job."

New Job After SSDI and Previous Employers LTD Question
am I still