New LTD Application with raise.

I recently received a raise at work. This triggered a new LTD application. The letter stated I was eligible for $3500 month. Because of my new salary the new max was $5000. However it required a new application. Question 18: been treated for or diagnosed as having AIDS. If I don't complete the form my benefit stays at $3500. Can I lose my LTD benefits? I have been employed at this firm for 10 years. Should I complete the new application? Should I keep quiet and be happy with the $3500/month, currently 33% of my salary?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

The decision of whether or not to complete the application is up to you. If you do complete the application and the insurance company denies the increase in benefits, you would still retain the amount of coverage you currently have. The medical questionnaire is necessary in order to obtain the additional coverage.

Lynn

Employer wants to know if employees are HIV+
denied disability for the 3rd time