|If Kaiser knows I'm HIV positve, can my employer find out?
Apr 14, 1997
I have Kaiser health insurance through my employer. If Kaiser knows I'm HIV positive, should I assume my employer will find that out, too?
Response from Ms. Franzoi
No. Kaiser cannot release that information to your employer without your written consent. - Lynn Franzoi
Can my HMO Provider tell my employer?
Employer wants to know if employees are HIV+
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.