|HIV in schools
Jun 23, 1998
Do teachers and students have the right not to be publically identified in schools. Is there something under human rights to verify this?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
Teachers and students do have the right not to be publicly identified in schools. That right--the right to privacy--is embedded in the U.S. Constitution.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.