disclosure at school

I have been teaching in the same school district in CT for the last 6 years. I am tenured. My medical conditions have casued me to take more of my sick time to recover. Is there any other type of long term-diability coverage that I can get that I can afford?

Response from Ms. Franzoi

It is unlikely that you would be eligible to purchase any type of disability coverage. Insurance carriers require applicants for disability coverage to answer a medical questionnaire in order to obtain coverage. Based on your medical condition, it is unlikely that any insurance carrier would extend coverage to you.

Lynn Franzoi

telling doctors
When changing jobs, when is HIV disclosure necessary