|does an employer have to tell
Jul 25, 2000
Is it the law that an employer has to tell you if a co-worker has AIDS?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. In fact, the employer has no right to disclose the nature of another employee's illness to you, unless authorized by that employee.
Support for business partners of people with AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- ARS At 10 Weeks And Sore Throat
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.