|does an employer have to tell
Jul 25, 2000
Is it the law that an employer has to tell you if a co-worker has AIDS?
Response from Ms. Breuer
No. In fact, the employer has no right to disclose the nature of another employee's illness to you, unless authorized by that employee.
Support for business partners of people with AIDS
- Will A Blood Test Tell If You Are Infected With Hiv?
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv If The Person's Blood Went In Your Food?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Can Hiv Transmission Happen By Touch?
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.