|does an employer have to tell
Jul 25, 2000
Is it the law that an employer has to tell you if a co-worker has AIDS?
| Response from Ms. Breuer
No. In fact, the employer has no right to disclose the nature of another employee's illness to you, unless authorized by that employee.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.