Looking for an answer

Most questions seem silly, like getting HIV from the sky, but here is one that I don't think is, yet I can't find an answer. Walking outside a Federal Bldg, Where I work, I was scraped on the ankle by something sharp. In the gravel, it was hard to tell what it was. IF someone from the Bldg dropped a possible there, or even a bum on the street..what's the likelyhood of catching something from that? Didn't notive blood right away, but a red mark. Wondering if I should be worried. Thanks!

Response from Ms. Breuer

This is really a transmission question, not a workplace question. A respondent from the transmission section of this website can be more helpful to you. When you resubmit the question, please add a key missing word: "If someone from the building dropped a possible there..." leaves out your theory!

does anxiety cause chills and sweats
Insurance Company revealed my status