|Another CMV question
Dec 11, 2001
I work in a developmental and rehabilitation clinic and a few of our patients have CMV, is their any extra precautions I need to take? We do a lot of oral motor activities and while I am not a direct care provider, but on occasion I do help out during sessions and clean the toys/equipment that have been used for therapy.
Response from Ms. Breuer
Not being an expert in CMV, I encourage you to submit this question to one of the physicians on this site. I wish I could answer, but I won't fake it!
Layed Off while on Disability. Can They do this?
im tired of living like this!!
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.