Dec 4, 2001
if take example i have hiv positive and my boyfriend have an healing ulcer on his upper lips! will he by biting or sucking my nipples cause transmission of hiv to him?
i don't think he injured my nipple cos this foreplay is pleasurable to me!
I jus had my period last month so am i right to assume i am not pregnant?
Response from Ms. Breuer
Not a workplace question. Please submit to the forum on HIV transmission.
Medical workplace Issue
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Is Vaginal Thrush Contagious?
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.